Gujit and Djjaner - Amiga Gujit and Djjaner - Amiga

Wow, I really like this. When I saw the length of the song only being 2 minutes, I thought there's no way this can have a trancey feel, but I was wrong completely. I also like the almost Acid lead used at the 1:15 mark.

The only little critic, if you can call it that, is when the kick first comes in, it seems to drown the sound out a bit, but only when it first comes in for a couple of beats and not for the rest of the song.

Very good overall though. 9.5/10, would listen to a lot.

Gujit responds:

Killer Hijia Killer Hijia

Hmmm not sure what to think of this. I appreciate the effort that was clearly put into this, which was definitely a good learning experience for you so that is always a good thing. But I personally found this a bit difficult to listen to, just cause it was a bit difficult to follow what was going on. This can be a good thing for some people, but it's not really not to my taste.

However, I would say this would work quite well as background music to a futuristic platformer in a game, since it does have that kind of futuristic feel. So that's a positive that you can take. But as something to listen to out of my own good intentions, I wouldn't. I'm trying not to sound too harsh here, if I sound like a bit of a dick I'm really not trying to be.

But overall, I would give this a 6/10, would probably listen to while jumping over space robots.

SilverFoxJams responds:

Hey, thanks for your honest thoughts.

I can understand the various responses from others who give this a listen, probably because Darius Twin isn't a very well known Super Nintendo title... I think I'll edit in a link to the original version of this boss theme in the remixes description. Should have done that earlier, but I forgot. ^^;

Freaks and Weirdos Freaks and Weirdos

Wow, when that first started I thought my computer was having a mental fit. Luckily, after a brief check it wasn't. I didn't know what to expect from the opening, but it actually worked quite well if the other synths put on it, so well done.

So yeah, 7.5/10, would listen to again while having a headache.

Cacola responds:

I tried to quiet that synth down a bit, but I guess I could've done to make it a bit less ear bleedy, sorry 'bout that.

Still, glad you liked it!